Brand name Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup on sale.
You wrap up browning fry Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup working 13 technique and 9 including. Here you go put it over.
instructions of Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup
- add 5 of ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- also 2 of onions, chopped.
- then 2 small of carrots, chopped.
- a little 7 of garlic cloves, slightly smashed.
- This 2 tbsp of oregano.
- also of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- add of fresh cream.
- Prepare 50 ml of tomato puree.
- give bunch of spring onions.
- also bunch of coriander leaves.
- This 2 tbsp of cooking butter.
- add of salt.
Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup procedure
- Heat the cooking butter in a pressure cooker. Don't let it brown too much..
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to the melted butter and fry till the onions turn translucent..
- Add the carrots. They need to stay in the pan longer because they have to soften considerably..
- Then add the tomatoes to the mixture and fry till they start to come apart slightly..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, oregano, chilli flakes, turmeric and salt to the pressure cooker. Fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. After adding the salt, the tomatoes would start melting and start to give a saucy consistency to the mixture. Keep tasting everything to ensure the desired flavor is achieved..
- Close the pressure cooker and let it cook for 10 mins (2 whistles). Let the steam escape in it's own pace and open the cooker to cool down the mixture..
- After the contents have cooled, blend it in a mixer or using a blender. Now you can either strain the result in a soup strainer to remove the tomato seeds and skin that didn't get disintegrated (guarantees the smoothness usually associated with soup) or use the blended mixture as it is. I prefer to use the non strained version as it gives a thicker consistency and great texture without wasting anything..
- Now pour the soup back into a pan. Add the tomato puree to enhance the tomato flavour and bring to a boil. Then add the fresh cream to make the soup thick and rich..
- Finally, chop up some spring onions and mix it in. Serve with crisp croutons on top and grilled cheese sandwiches on the side..