Biggest THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! site. Variations for this Banana Nut Bread Recipe. If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options! The printable recipe card is below.
Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be! This is truly the best banana nut bread recipe! Overripe bananas are ideal for making a banana loaf, the riper they are, the better. You take on steeping braise THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! working 9 program as well as 7 along with. Here is how you gain.
compound of THE BEST Banana Nut Bread!
- then 3 of med to lg over-ripe bananas.
- then 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- also 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of ground cinnamon.
- give 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- also 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- a little 4 of whole shelled walnuts, crushed.
The bananas add sweetness, moisture, and a perfectly balanced banana flavor to the bread. My grandma's recipe for banana nut bread - a classic banana bread recipe packed full of chopped walnuts that bakes up super moist and dense. Banana Bread Video Tutorial. "Best-ever" is quite a bold statement, right? You can freeze banana bread using these instructions to preserve its fresh flavor and texture for months!
THE BEST Banana Nut Bread! one at a time
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease loaf baking dish.
- Peel bananas and place in large mixing bowl. Mash bananas using a fork until smooth..
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together until well-combined.
- Spoon into greased baking dish and place in oven for 50-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes in baking dish..
- Using a butter knife, run the knife along all sides to loosen from baking dish. Turn dish upside down on a cooling rack and let cool for at least 20 minutes..
Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite quick breads, and trust me, this recipe will not disappoint! In my family, we call this the "Best Ever Banana Nut Bread." Make sure your bananas are extra ripe for best results. If you wish, you can leave the nuts out to make it nut-free. Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk. Banana Nut Bread. by: Emma Laperruque.