Avoid Easy herbed bread (modified from King Arthur Flour recipe) in year.
You can heating bake Easy herbed bread (modified from King Arthur Flour recipe) adopting 7 process including 9 than. Here you go cook.
compound of Easy herbed bread (modified from King Arthur Flour recipe)
- give 4 cups of bread flour + extra for dusting.
- This 3 tsp of herbs de Provence.
- give 2 tsp of salt.
- use 1.5 tsp of sugar.
- This 2 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- add 1.5 cups of warm water.
- give 1 of egg for eggwash, lightly beaten.
Easy herbed bread (modified from King Arthur Flour recipe) separately
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in the center.
- Add 1.5 cups of warm water gradually and stir.
- Knead dough with hands, dusting with extra flour if dough is sticky until a soft smooth dough is formed.
- Rest the dough in a well greased bowl, covered with an oiled cling wrap for 1 hour in a warm place. Dough should be more than doubled in size by now..
- Remove dough and place on a flourboard/work surface lightly dusted with flour. Gently punch out air pockets and shape dough into a circle by folding and pinching dough..
- Place dough on a greased baking sheet and rest for another 30-45 minute for 2nd rise. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius in the meantime..
- Slice the top of the bread with decorative patterns using a sharp knife and brush surface of dough with eggwash. Bake in the oven for 30-35min until bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped. Leave to cool for 30min before slicing..
- Serve warm with soups/olive oil or use it to make sandwiches. Voila! All done!.
- Note: dough will be a little sticky and soft. Dust with extra flour as needed..