Benefit Golden fried rice review. Loaded with fresh veggies and scrambled tofu, Golden Fried Rice will fill you up and it makes for some of the best leftovers. The golden hue comes from turmeric! There are all kinds of fried rice in China.
I used roast pork (bought from the Chinese roast meat stall) as the main protein for the fried rice. "Yeah, but my fried rice isn't the ordinary egg fried rice, It's called Golden fried rice." Mu Fan was not surprised by the fact that he couldn't express himself. After all, he was making the simple fried rice. Chinese Egg Fried Rice (蛋炒饭) is a featured Chinese dish popular in all over the country. You cook sizzling stew Golden fried rice proving 5 receipt along with 4 steps. Here you go arrive.
ingredients of Golden fried rice
- You need 200 grams of leftover rice(cooked).
- use 3 of egges.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- use 1 teaspoons of white pepper (optional).
- This of Scallion.
Besides, green onion chops also add a green color to the white and golden color. Masterchef Golden Fried Rice is the Next Fried Rice! Often we only know the existence of the regular fried rice, where very few realize there is another version of fried rice known as golden fried. Special Diet Notes: Golden Fried Rice.
Golden fried rice ingredients
- Mix the egg yolk with the rice. Note: You could also use warm rice, but it is easier to create loosen rice texture during the cooking process if you used cold rice..
- Put 20 grams of oil in the pan. Put the rice in when the oil is hot. Stir fry until the rice is loosened.
- Create a space in the middle to cook the egg white. Stir it until it’s 80% cooked. Mix the egg white with the rice.
- Add salt and pepper before adding scallion. Stir to mix everything thoroughly. Voilà ❤️.
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and top food allergy-friendly. Egg Fried Rice is a homey dish in China. Every Chinese family makes their fried rice differently, so after following my recipe, you can experiment and add whatever you want to your version. This Curry Fried Rice is packed full of flavor. Easy to make and gluten free.