Benefit Cheesy Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin, my way online.
You undertake baking burn Cheesy Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin, my way practicing 9 compound as a consequence 6 as well as. Here is how you gain.
ingredients of Cheesy Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin, my way
- add 4 of large potatoes, peeled and sliced.
- a little 16 oz of block of Muenster cheese, or cheese of choice, i sliced mine thin OR grate it.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Grated parm for each layer.
- This 3 tbsp of flour.
- a little 3 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- This to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder or fresh garlic, smashed and chopped.
- You need of I cup of garlic bread crumbs or a cup or so of garlic croutons crushed.
Cheesy Garlicky Potatoes Au Gratin, my way one at a time
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray or grease an iron skillet or casserole dish. Place a layer of potatoes in the bottom of the skillet or pan, covering the bottom..
- Salt and pepper the potatoes and cover the layer with the cheese and a sprinkling of parm. Muenster is a softish cheese so I sliced it thin but you can grate it if you’re adventurous..
- Repeat the layers the same until all the potatoes and cheese are used, ending with cheese..
- In a medium sauce pan, On med/high heat, melt butter and add flour and stir for a minute. Pour in milk and whisk. Stir until it bubbles up and thickens. Add garlic, salt and pepper and stir..
- Pour sauce over potatoes and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes..
- Uncover the potatoes after 45 minutes and add bread crumbs and another sprinkling of parm. Return to oven, uncovered, and bake until hot, brown and bubbly, about another 15-20 minutes. Let sit for a few minutes then cut and enjoy..