Achieve Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji review. Hello Friends Welcome to my channel In this video. Mai Aapko batai hu Aloo Chana ki sabji & Sattu ki Kachori Recipe bana na I hope ye Video aaplog ko. Many halwai and cooks make them continuously in gullies of Banaras.
Also, many people visit Scroll below to read Moong dal kachori-aloo ki sabji recipe. These days Sattu ki Kachori is available in grocery stores in almost all cities. Keeping it on your palm press gently with the other hand and expand a little. You execute brewing heat Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji using 27 modus operandi furthermore 4 furthermore. Here is how you fulfill.
prescription of Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji
- give 1 cup of sattu.
- use 1/2 cup of mawa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- give Pinch of hing.
- add of Salt as per taste.
- a little 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- also 1/4 tsp of ajwain or carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kalonji.
- This 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- a little of Salt as per taste.
- also 1 tbsp of oil.
- a little of Water as required.
- add of For sabji-.
- You need 1 cup of boiled potatoes.
- use 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- use 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- use 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilly powder.
- a little 1/4 tsp of roasted Kasuri methi.
- a little 1/2 tsp of promenade seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- give 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- also 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- a little of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
How to make Sattu ki Kachori. Filter flour in a utensil, put oil and salt in it and mix. With the help of warm water knead the flour. This Recipe is so delicious that everybody will be licking their fingers after eating it.
Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji one at a time
- In a mixing bowl add flour oil and water mix it then slowly add the water and make a little tight dough cover it and keep it aside.
- Then heat a Kadhai add oil when oil gets hot add cumin seeds then add grated ginger hing then add all the dry spices saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree saute it for few minutes then add boiled potatoes mix it then add water cover it and cook it for 7 to 10 minutes in low medium heat.
- Then add garam masala powder and kasuri methi mix it and turn off the heat, now again heat a Kadhai add oil add the sattu roast it till it fragrant then add carom seeds and Kalonji and other dry spices mix it drizzle some water mix it then turn off the heat...
- Now again knead the dough for few minutes then take a small ball size dough flatten it make a Center add add 1 tsp stuffing in it close it then roll it in a rolling pin then deep fry it until golden brown in low medium heat...
In Boldsky kitchen, today we will learn how to make a very easy recipe that is called 'Aloo Kachori'. Many festivals are near and people like to eat different dishes on those days. Let the sattu become soft, remove from fire and add Chilli powder, crushed coriander seeds and asafoetida/hing and knead well into a dough. Any kind of kachori aloo ki subzi makes me weak in the knees and you all know it well how we waited to have a divine taste of this luxury in Haridwar. I was so smitten by the taste that I had to repeat that experience in my own style, low fat style that is.