Bonus Morning Glory Carrot Muffins review.
You fix heating griddle Morning Glory Carrot Muffins proving 13 modus operandi together with 7 also. Here is how you produce.
modus operandi of Morning Glory Carrot Muffins
- a little 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- give 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- a little 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- add 3/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- use 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- This 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- This 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of shredded carrots (peeled).
- then 1 1/4 cup of shredded apples (peeled).
- use 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- also 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
Morning Glory Carrot Muffins little by little
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray muffin pan (I used coconut oil but use whatever you have) makes about 16 muffins.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine honey or maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Fold in apples and carrots. I shredded apples and carrots with a cheese grater..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients making sure not to over mix. Fold in walnuts and shredded coconut..
- Divide batter among muffin tins filling each almost to the top. Bake in for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean..
- Let cool in pan for a few minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- We frosted with cream cheese frosting, but totally isn’t necessary..